–s. 1, ch. 79-59; s. dos, ch. 81-318; s. 5, ch. 85-32; s. step 3, ch. 86-100; ss. 5, 16, 17, ch. 88-342; s. 4, ch. 91-429.
(1) Up on brand new submitting regarding a loan application to own a license and you will payment of all of the relevant fees, the office will, except if the applying would be to replenish otherwise reactivate an existing licenses, create a study of your items towards applicant’s suggested affairs. In case your workplace identifies one a permit would be provided, they will point this new license having an occasion not to go beyond two years. In the event the place of work identifies that foundation exists under so it section to have denial away from a credit card applicatoin apart from a loan application to replenish a good licenses, they should refuse including app, return to brand new applicant the sum of the paid since the a license payment, and maintain the analysis commission.
(2) A permit that is not renewed at the end of the latest biennium established because of the payment shall automatically revert to deceased updates. A hop over to the website sedentary permit could be reactivated up on entry out of a complete reactivation software, payment of one’s biennial licenses payment, and commission regarding a great reactivation fee which should equivalent brand new biennial license commission.
(3) Only 1 place of business with regards to making money significantly less than which part tends to be handled around one licenses, although work environment get question most certificates so you can an effective licensee on conformity utilizing the terms in the chapter governing issuance regarding one licenses.
(4) In advance of moving in their office, a beneficial licensee have to document into work environment, in how recommended by commission code, see of your relocation.
(5) Good licensee could possibly get make the business of creating financing lower than so it part contained in this a location regarding company where almost every other organization is solicited otherwise involved with, unless work should find the latest perform of these most other business by licensee causes an enthusiastic evasion in the part. Through to such looking for, any office shall buy the new licensee so you can desist out of like evasion; given, but not, that zero licenses is going to be offered to help you or restored when it comes to people otherwise providers involved with this new pawnbroker business.
(6) Or no people requests drastically all of the possessions of every existing licensed place of business, the customer shall provide instant see thereof to the office and you will can be offered a beneficial 90-date short term licenses to your place of business contained in this 10 months following the office’s bill of an application to have a permanent permit. Issuance away from a temporary license to have a location out-of company nullifies the current licenses towards the place of business, therefore the short term licensee is susceptible to any disciplinary step provided to own through this part.
A license ends toward big date where it has been dead getting six months
(7) Licenses aren’t transferable or assignable. Good licensee will get void any license by the getting it towards workplace which have a written see of your birth, however, particularly birth cannot connect with one municipal or criminal accountability or the expert to help you demand it part getting acts the amount of time in the pass thereof.
(8) The office may refuse to procedure a first software for a good permit in case the candidate or anybody with capability to direct the newest government otherwise procedures of applicant’s company is the subject out-of good pending violent prosecution in any jurisdiction up until conclusion from such as for instance criminal prosecution.
(9) An excellent licensee that’s the subject out-of a voluntary or involuntary case of bankruptcy filing must declaration instance filing to be effective within eight working days pursuing the filing big date.
–s. cuatro, ch. 10177, 1925; CGL 4002; s. 2, ch. 20728, 1941; s. 4, ch. 57-201; ss. twelve, thirty five, ch. 69-106; ss. 4, 15, ch. 73-192; s. 2, ch. 77-256; s. eight, ch. 78-95; s. 2, ch. 81-318; ss. 6, sixteen, 17, ch. 88-342; s. 4, ch. 91-429; s. dos, ch. 99-164; s. 573, ch. 2003-261.